It's been a while

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Apr 10, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

When is Kong getting the battle arena? We have enough players, and I also will say this again. I strongly recommend lowering the required participation level to 300 because of the small amount of people there in the first place, plus it's more playable content for new players to get hooked on faster. Reaching level 300 for it seems a lot easier than reaching level 660, and they might be more inclined to stay/buy credits to get there faster. It would also help keep more players playing.

2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

I still don't have a concrete date for the arena on Kong yet, but we do know that it's something players are interested in. As for the level requirement, it's definitely something we can take a look at when we open up the arena, although no promises there. I know there are quite a few considerations that go into picking the level requirement for the Arena, so I unfortunately can't say one way or another.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

The reason I say level 300 is because of what i mentioned above, but also because that's the hitlist requirement too. If someone is going to get the arena's xp benefits, we should have the ability to chainlist them.