iPad help/info

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Jetpropelled, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Jetpropelled

Jetpropelled New Member

Hi, of course I'm new but used the search and got nowhere, I play on an iPad and being new to the entire game I don't know what I'm missing or gaining by using it. I know I can't find crafting in Clan or anywhere, I haven't found a calander or lottery either. I have read through a couple of online wikis as I'm not new to gaming and that's how I've learned some of the activities that should be available. I'm on server 1 and wondering do I have to switch to a pc/laptop to get these features and if I do that do I have to start all over again? Which would be a big time bummer! :-( Any help would be much appreciated. :)

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you are currently using the iOS version, it is lacking some of the features included in the browser version. We currently working on adding a lot of that stuff in, but in the meantime you can use the full-sized game if you visit kanoplay.com on your tablet and log in to Server 1 with the same information you signed up with on the iOS version. That will pull in your account information and allow you to continue where you left off. Hope that helps! :)

3. Jetpropelled

Jetpropelled New Member

Thank you so much mi7ch! I'm loving the game so far and just wanted to be able to progress and support my clan and armada as well as possible. Big relief that I can sync with what I have so far. :-D

4. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I am glad to see the games missing items being worked on to make IPad tablet play better. For me I have access to both the tablet and a desk top. But, some don't have that option always.