Inner Circle/Familia (and so on) activity check

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Chen, Jun 9, 2014.

?

Do we need another tab for Inner Circle/Familia activity check?

1. No, What we have is good.

19.6%
  2. Yes, it will make managing Inner Circle/Familia easier.

80.4%
  1. Chen

Chen New Member

Hey,
    Under the tabs CHIEFTAINS>INNER CIRCLE and MOB>FAMILIA there are two types of tables for searching through our chieftains/mobs.
    1. General - allows to order the players you've added by Name, Date Added, Level, In Their Circle/Familia.
    2. Activity - allows to order the players you've added by the last time they logged in to the game.

I'm suggesting a third search table specifically for the Inner Circle/Familia
    In this table you will only see your selected Inner Circle/Familia and you can order the table by the activity of the players.
    Obviously other options to order the table is good but it needs to focus on the Inner Circle/Familia.

Today if I wanna see who in my Inner Circle/Familia isn't active fro more then a week (for example) I need to either find them on the activity list or, worse, by going in to their profile, one by one. - That's clumsy and unnecessary, especially since you already have the basics, just need to refine it to the point of having an active Inner Circle/Familia.

Chen

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

so maybe im just retarded but i cant vote, dont know how and cant see a way to vote lol

3. Chen

Chen New Member

I thought I can't see a voting option because I'm the one who posted this.. I definitely can't fix it :( Sorry

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

didn't want to mention it :rolleyes: anyway ,I see the option.

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

its fixed now, dont know why i couldnt earlier but i voted

6. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

It would really be nice to see a summary of how much money different familia members have made in the last week! :D

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

i voted yes to this, but what does the post from @cutekoala have to do with this topic?

8. Kirsten

It is spam spammers seem to get in and do their thing , I clicked Report

9. Kirsten

We already got the extra inners and that post is spam

10. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, but isn't this idea to make it easier to check to see which members go "dormant' so that they can be removed, so that you don't have to spend time checking individual profiles like you have to now?

FancyPants likes this.
  11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

that's how i read it, and i voted yes. anything that makes the games easier to play and saves time is a good thing. at least, according to us measly players.

12. Kirsten

I am just confused lol

13. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL...the more i read this the more confused i was getting....but think i understand and i agree ..would make it easier to view IC ..and weed thru them ....

Kirsten likes this.
  14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

this has my vote, too.

15. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good idea. Although I would be interested in a general activity % that is displayed for each player in your mob.

16. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

hmm. 95% in favor so far. i guess that means it's not going to happen.

17. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

Hopefully it does happen. They track our activity, at least this way we can also benefit from 'big brother'....

Sparrowhawk and Demonik1 like this.
  18. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Thanks for the bump Jaeger - this seems to have a really good level of support and I would be all in favour of some extra help with managing familia/inner spots. :)

19. Vic

Vic Active Member

bump

20. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

love the idea :)