India ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by D I L L I G A F, Nov 5, 2010.

1. India ?......

How about putting up what you have, and add the rest when it's finished.

Pretty Please : )

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. SteveW

SteveW Member

Running out of things to do Tom?

3. Ran out of things to do ages ago...except give Kano money TO HELP DEVELOPE INDIA...lol : )

ps.nearly forgot - Pretty Please : )

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I thought you'd still have plenty of things to do Tom... Like eat grass, roam your pasterland an Baaaa... :)

5. If you were as shitty as you were witty you'd be in a hell of a mess.

Nothing constructive to say....Go away.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
  6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Your right Tom, sorry.

I think the developers are working on improving a few aspects of the game while trying to bring out new city as well. So I'm more then happy to wait and give them the time they need.

Maybe they could get things out to us sooner if they weren't having to come in here and repeat themselves over an over.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

India, who said anything about that :)

Artwork for the next new location will be complete early this week, so we plan to release as soon as we can enter in the new content and play through. We are looking at how we can release locations faster so that the next location will hopefully not take as long.

But that being said we have a couple new features that are slated to be released this month that should keep you pretty busy along with the new location.

8. TiakerAvelonna

TiakerAvelonna New Member

No, no...not India. Japan. :D

9. You did Eric, A while back in the Forum....Never mind.

I couldn't care if it was called Jupiter or Mars...just sick of looking at damned rickshaws...

A small suggestion here - instead of pushing out loads of new ones and creating more work....Why not go back to start and add stage 2 to existing stuff / only accessed when China or next ones completed.
    Same with Properties....lol...Tom.

10. Many Thanks for "INDIA".

11. T5000

T5000 Member

Send info to support. We look into all accusations, if there is sufficient proof action will be taken.

12. Support - Who are you kidding.

There's no such thing - or maybe it's in INDIA.

After all ever company uses INDIA for thier support so maybe now INDIA is open we might get some SUPPORT.

13. Ohmaigawd

Ohmaigawd New Member

When I joined ZS, I expected to see Mastery or Stages rather than one playthrough of all the countries. Perhaps, if you ever add in Stage 2 and Stage 3, you could say zombies migrated from surrounding countries to repopulate one you've already cleared. No one could argue with that, especially since your character isn't at each country all the time, realistically, repopulations could happen.

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is an option that we are considering.

15. December 1st.

India finished - "NEXT"...lol