How is it possible...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vic, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

...to do over 7,000 challenges in 883 days?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Helped on or their own? You can buy boxes some people level that way

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

challenges completed, not helped. that's an average of 7.9 challenges PER DAY. you can buy enough keys to complete that many?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Apparently it happened so it is possible. Somebody probably challenged the limit on their credit card.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

very carefully

7. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I was told there was a glitch at one time. You could bring up as many challenge pages that you wanted on the last key or door or card or whatever and click each tab so you could do as many as you wanted.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I believe that was cost of arrows/shots etc. were cheaper at one point in time as well

9. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Anything is possible in Kano games. Especially if your using something your not supposed to be using in their games.

10. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yes, but bots/scripts/whatever don't have anything to do with challenges, do they? i thought that was just for attacking and the hitlist.

11. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Buying turf shots.. That still seems like a lot but there are high spenders all over the place.

12. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

it sure does seem like a lot. i can't log into the game now, so the following figures are estimates:
    $20.00 gets you 100 FPs. let's say you use 8 FP to get 10 shots (or whatever the discount is, i can't look it up at the moment).
    that means you can easily finish at least 8 challenges a day for less than $20.00 a day.
    but that would still be $600.00 a month, or $7,000.00 a year, buying FP just for challenges.
    i know there are spenders in the game, but is anyone really spending cash to do a whole bunch of challenges?

13. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

NO they are not there are much better/cheaper ways to level ie:battle arena and raid boss

14. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

7000 challenges? i haven't seen anywhere close to that, i think the leader in vikings only has 2000 and has been playing for about 2000 days

15. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

actually in pc the top challenge person has done over 10k ,5 k in pc and 1700 in zs

16. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

The second highest on the leaderboard on kong/armor LCN is on 7044.

She uses challenges to level and buys FPs to help.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

wow, that's crazy. so you don't need to fight or do anything else? you can just challenge your way to first place?

18. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

if you buy your mob, you can pretty much do whatever you want

19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

the glitch that happend in the past is why we get the wait/freeze before that was implemented the glitch happend when you would use your last key sometimes, making it so you would automatically complete the next challenge instantly. i think something else was happening as well but it was a while ago that it was patched cant remember exact details