How About a New Generation of Characters?

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by diva of destruction, May 26, 2014.

1. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

So, Our Character upgrades are currently for level 2400 and higher, and the items you get with the new character can be less powerful than other bought Items. When will we see a NEW generation of Character upgrades? Maybe with a level 5000 threshold???? I would be very interested in that......

2. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

In about 5 years maybe lol

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Funny you should mention that. A new set of characters are coming very soon. So sometime between now and "5 years maybe" ;)

In all seriousness we are probably a couple weeks away from getting those characters out but it is in progress.

4. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo! I can't wait!!! Thanks!!!!!

Skrampth likes this.
  5. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

It took you 5 years to make the first set ...and the second one...lol you just change clothes to the basic ones... so :p nothing wrong to supose will take another 5 for the next generations :rolleyes:

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

will the next set be released in the correct order this time so as to not continue to short change the players that have far surpassed the range of past characters?

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

is there an update on the eta of these or no?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Progress is definitely being made, but no hard ETA still.

9. Demonik1

how about a heads up on the cost? somethin? pretty please with sprinkles on top?

10. Demonik1

ill take that as a no then, thanks

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well I was going to say "I don't have anything on pricing right now, but as soon as that information is given to me I'll let you guys know".

12. Demonik1

man, we went from about 2 weeks away 2 weeks ago to not even having an idea on pricing? i wasnt looking for a rock solid number, just a guesstimate so people that dont spend money can have an idea of what they need to save but thanks for the reply

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To be fair to Smack that was a guess on his part thanks to our artist's current workload. They are making good progress, though.

14. Demonik1

well i figured that, just being my usual smartass self...i just thought there would be some kind of number on cost theyve been kicking around is all

15. Demonik1

anything at all on this? i know im sounding a bit impatient but hey, we've all been waiting for this for a long time now ;p

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

IIRC the next set of characters are about halfway done, but I don't want to put a firm date on it. I'm going to be asking around today to see if I can get some information out on this.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  17. Demonik1

thank you

18. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

halfway? might give a better idea if we knew when they started? if they started 2 months ago or 2 years big difference halfway is lol

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Little update on this: the artwork for the Mob Wars: LCN, Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer characters is more or less complete. Work is ramping up on Pirate Clan, so we're closing in!

Still harassing the developers for preliminary info regarding level and cost to share with you guys.

20. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea an nothing but gonna charge more an if u gonna do that then you should reduce the amount of the Favor Point;s, Davy Jone's an the others then so the ones who wants the level 2500 character should get to have it Cheap besides that Price u want for it which is a good idea really for a matter of fact drop the prices on them...but then again i gave this a rating of 2 Poor because i know my idea aint worth a crap anyways never gets done so figure i post this in here anyways....