hitlist cost

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wolfie, Jun 11, 2010.

1. wolfie

wolfie New Member

why is hit listing so cheap? it seems to me at the moment their is no drawbacks to hit-listing people, surely their should be some cost to hit-listing? on my new feeds i see a hand full of people hit listing people non-stop. so i looked and asked a few people about thier hit list cost and its literally nothing, compared to the amount we earn from bosses and income,

2. yes ive noticed that too.

correct me if im wrong on this,but it looks like cost is based on level

3. Angel

Angel Member

yes, I think youre right, but it is also based on how many times someone is hitlisted.
    Last hitlist on me was about 4.000000 ^^

edit:
    ..... has put a Hit on you for $30,462,901.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Search for user name MigiziMenewa Hitlits him aka 2,129,266,746,046 is needing to hitlist him? cheap yah. :rolleyes:

5. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

Hitlist cost is not based on level. It is based on property income and item upkeep. (which in a way is also level based to unlock properties, but is not the premise to determine cost)

In your profile screen, you will see Income and Upkeep. Maximize income at your respective level by upgrading available properties and Minimize upkeep by getting rid of items that require it (the items you buy to open outbreaks) from your inventory.

The higher your income, the more it costs to lists you. Ideally, upkeep should be at 0.

* Tip - If the items you have that require upkeep are not factored into your fight strength, meaning your top squad or hired squad do not 'bring the item into battle with you'..... drop it. At low levels, almost every item is needed, so this is a problem to do, but as you advance and complete things on the game, the outbreak items will no longer be needed and you can discard them. Take some time and clear the calendars, the 3 day cals, participate in larger players boss fights and get stronger drop items....if you have the UN, spend some on a few of the stronger items that grace the Limited Time or Limited Quantity sets.