[LCN] Groups are broken

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aapje, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

The dropdown is now too low and it stays completely in the chat window, so on Kong you can't select a different group. See the attached image.

Attached Files:

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

On my screen it is lower as well and only a few groups show. I have to select My Groups first .and then I can go to another group

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Fix is already rolling out as we speak (type?)! Thanks for the report.

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Thanks. Looks good from my end now.

5. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It's better, but still not right on my end. The dropdown stays within the chat window, where it would overlay it. See the attached screenshot.

Attached Files:

6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

And I've been told there still is problems in IE

7. Rambo

Rambo New Member

I am having kind of a same problem. The group select tab is in the chat now and its hiding the 2nd chat(text) in all the groups. See the image.

Attached Files:

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the heads up Rambo. This looks to be an issue on Armor Games only. We have identified the problem and are rolling out a fix for this right now.

This looks to be an issue with how the Groups drop down layers with the Chat interface on all games/networks. We are still looking into this but I would expect a fix probably this week. Till then you can always extend the height of your chat window. Not ideal but it should help for the time being.

UPDATE: We have identified the issue with the Group dropdown being cut off and we will be releasing a fix for this within the next 24 hours. Thanks again for letting us know and for your patience in fixing this up.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017