[VC] Game Feed/Live Feed

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Apr 13, 2012.

1. I recently joined a guild at war and started participating in guild wars, and I started noticing something this morning while I was scrolling through a list of hiders, dead people, or people I've already attacked/slapped.

Unless I'm constantly clicking on something in the game, the feed will NOT show up, and I have no clue if I'm being attacked until I click something and find out I've died.

This is silly, especially in a feature where level 6-8ks can kill level 1-2ks in 3 hits.

The feed should be constantly live, feeding you updates of whatever is happening - being attacked, listed, assisted, etc.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

good idea.........

3. I can only imagine the reasons why someone wouldn't want to see a live feed implemented in the game.

However, if you're going to bother voting, you could at least explain why you think it's a bad idea.

I know, I know. If I'm able to see that I'm being attacked, I'm ruining your chances at getting an easy kill. I get it. We don't like challenges.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I gave it a 10. Even though they never added armada wars in pirate clan which would be the same as the guilds in viking clan. One thing that is annoying i have noticed is that the attacks from player register a seconds after they attack and some players who hit fast can knock u n the hospital before it even registers on the game from clicking on a boss or a tab.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sounds like a good idea for most players, I gave it a 10

6. Kevin Monikander

Kevin Monikander New Member

Gave this a 10/10! Why having a feed that shows the events if you have to click on something for it to show? This is very silly indeed!