Favor Points.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kul Oakenshield, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I'm a cheap person. Well, not really cheap, but I am poor at the moment.

What would you say is a better, steady flow of favor points? My thought was to stall out at my level willingly, spending my stamina to hit the bare minimum on bosses and collect drops while doing challenges over and over again until I reached 2,000 chieftains.

Hunter's Challenge only gives you a 1% chance of getting the single hit payout, I believe, whereas Odin's Runes will give you FPs every time you complete the challenge, at the risk of randomly winning/losing chips during the course of the challenge. While the Hunter's challenge will guarantee that each arrow will hit.

So, if you were to do what I'm thinking of, would you do Runes or Arrows?

And on a side thought, how would you feel if they incorporated a slight chance for arrows to miss in the Hunter challenges?

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am lucky with the hunters challenge, good xp and favor points

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I always thought it was 2% not 1% chance.And actually there is a 25% chance per arrow that you will get no payout.

4. Well so far, my guild's members have told me they believe alternating between two Hunter's Challenges provides good chances of getting FPs.

So I guess I'll give it a shot.

5. It all depends, Hunter's challenge is a game of probability the other is a guaranteed albeit slower fp payout, I'd go with doing both and alternating between them :)

6. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i get more misses than hits :( everyday

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well it's a 25% chance per arrow that you get nothing.The only thing you actually have to get is clear bonus.But all those arrows could be duds.

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I get all of Kayjay's

9. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thanks linda i wondered where they went to plse send them asap :)

10. kayjay

kayjay Guest

5 FP's
    48000 XP
    5 FP's
    48000 XP

lmao hit it twice now today