Favor point gifting idea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Adela, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Adela

Adela New Member

I just thought of a new Favor Point idea... what about making it possible for one player to buy favor points for another player as a gift? It is one players birthday - buy them a $2.00 10 favor point refill? Something like that??

2. clubber

clubber Member

To buy or share them? Because to share F.Points its dangerous. Imagine the amount of alt characters being created just for passing f.points.
    To buy for someone else I think it will be a good idea.

3. quick glance it looks nice

but think about it real careful

and youll see why its not a great idea

4. Ace

Ace Member

As clubber stated, it'd be dangerous to share FPs due to alt accounts. However, if they make it so you can only share FPs bought for real money it'd be okay.

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

people already do it now, just not in the same way that u mentioned

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I thought that there was the possibility with FB Credits to purchase a gift card for another player ( I could be wrong). I would take a look in the FB help section http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=837 to see if it is possible.

7. Syte

Syte New Member

It'd be nice, but would just become something else to be exploited by people with multiple accounts.

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Personally I think if someone is willing to buy FP for someone else, there should be no problem in letting the buyer log into your account and buy them for you. I have done this many times. I don't think I would buy for anyone who wasn't willing to let me log in and do it that way.

9. gods people

gods people Active Member

This is a very bad idea as it would be exploited........:p

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

ummmmmmm....just buy them some points, dont need a gifting option

11. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah thats what i said...lol (some people like gift cards though, i mean can u blame em though bc they DO look nice...haha)