[ZS] do invites expire now?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Survival Streak 0, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I've usually got a lot of invites pending yesterday there was 256, today there is 101, sooo this invites expiring is a new thing?

2. Don't think so, mine all here for weeks and there is a way to accept all but not a way to delete all that I can find

3. Survival Streak 0

i had some from almost 1700 days ago...but any over 181ish days have gone. Says in my inbox next to a lot of "add me" messages that I declined the invite...I did not :p
    [​IMG]
    So it's a new rule change that they haven't told us about, this threads purpose is to get Kano to confirm it lol

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Due to the server issues over the past week we had to make some database changes. So anything that was stored temporarily, such as pending invites, messages or Gifts may have been removed.

I put out an announcement in the News feed last Tuesday that there may be some problems with those aspects of the game as a side-effect. Sorry that you were effected. :(

5. Survival Streak 0

but...the invites that got removed...i cant receive invites from them people now :confused: instantly says i've declined

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, sun was shining into my monitor this morning so I must have missed that. :/

I'll let the developers know.

7. Morning, wouldn't be better to allow players to send 1 invite only and keep it ? invites and their acceptance constitutes also a form of communication btw players in the game. At this point a player can send several invites to a player in a row. And if you choose to remove invites after a time, they should be removed and never marked as declined . Declining is an act of will of the player so does not correspond to the truth . You may also wanna check the proliferation of the places where invites are listed in the game

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I lost a pile of them myself, which is a shame because I was saving the request so I could list the players if I wanted to. Now, I won't be able to find them.