congrats lvl 4000

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gavin, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Gavin

Gavin Member

congrats on level 4000 Polishpimpn

2. Yes Congrats Pimp, I wonder how many thousands it cost you..lol

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

Wow, impressive, congratulations. I say JJ will make it to 4500 first! :D

@John, why do you always have to take a stab at Polish all the time? Cant we all just get along like civilized human beings. You refill using GD just like him, so what?

4. I agree..........Well Done Polish!!!

5. Great job Pimp! Pretty soon you will be #1 on both facebook and myspace then alternate between you and Jillian until the end of the game's existence.

It probably cost a lot less that you think Siamese based on the fact that Para or ANYONE can hit him. So I would assume that you think the cost of dinner and movie is probably obscene for entertainment expenses too. Most of the top five have bought points (Save only Eddie from my knowledge) at one time or another and have admitted it.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  6. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Well done Polish, nice achievement.

7. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Nice going Polishpimn!

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Wow..... Didn't even see this thread til today. Thank you very much to all those who posted..... even those of u who weren't as positive....for if not for u...this game would not be nearly as interesting/fun.

During the time Ive played this game Ive met /dealt with 1000s of people.....many who become great friends and allies ....and some that r great and formidable rivals who i have great respect for. In all this time...Ive only run into 4 people that have taken this game way to far with their personal attacks and accusations. Ide say those r pretty good odds and its what keeps me coming back for more....so thanks to 99.9% of u!

9. congrats polish