[LCN] COMMENT ERRORS

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by cajungrandpa, May 18, 2016.

1. cajungrandpa

cajungrandpa New Member

MOST TIMES WHEN I ATTEMPT TO POST A COMMENT I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE. IS THERE A FIX?

Cherokeestar likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Are you referring to World Chat?

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I dont think he refers to WC. I think he refers to comments, on challenge or boss help, if you didn't know that issue was there for some time now. but could careless as many players do not use that feature. specially, boss fight join comments and things like that

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well if banned from WC you can't post on boss feed as well, raids feed excluded.

AXXO likes this.
  5. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

ok :)

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have been banned in WC and could not comment on a raid feed

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Whatever for Kirsten ? You are so civilised - unlike the stuff I read today - which was rude and truly vile - I thought it was monitored ?

8. Kirsten

not for anything that bad, at all . just Kano and their filter, has no sense of sarcasm or humor at time,, did ya ever notice the chat filter , what it allows and what it doesn't , sometimes it makes no sense. But as a warning you cannot post a persons real name, or FB link, which is so easy to get, I got a month ban for that, he was a raid killer , meanwhile someone right before I posted it they said his name, but it all depends when someone reports you, but this player dies in 3 games daily, and not just from me, he has been very nasty to women, and uses degrading names when speaking to them and about them, in game,but Hey I was bad and posted his FB link in the WC, sheeeesh.

9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I'm afraid world chat is being hijacked by a few of the supposedly more senior players who are being deliberately provocative - and leading the new chaps into very bad situations - they are obviously true to form and getting a sick kick out of misleading the newer players - I am ashamed to see this - and it's the same few as usual :( but as per the rules I won't name names :D

10. Kirsten

How it looks to me it has been hijacked by the new players, and low level players, who are running their mouths , the new generation of chat trolls but it is in most of the game chats. Then they cry more when they get beat on lol

Sandy Barrows likes this.