Collect achievements later.

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by God of Bacon, Mar 14, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

There are times when you're close to leveling and watching how you use your energy/stamina to get the most out of them so you don't waste it. Getting an achievement is one of those things that can mess that up by giving you a bunch of xp you weren't counting on. Perhaps there could be a collection button on the achievements page under the profile tab. There would also be a "Collect now" button on the screen that pops up to reward you on your achievement.

2. slave

slave Member

we brought this up before but people at kano (who rarely if ever play) dont understand why this is a big deal

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thats actually a great idea bacondude, this has happened to me quite a few times...i wouldnt say its a huge problem but if its a simple fix for the devs then i think kano should put this one through right away...10

4. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I concur. If you could collect when you want to then you are in control of your own game. When things pop up unexpectedly they can sometimes get in you way if they happen at an awkward time when you are in the middle of something else - especially if what you are doing is tactical at the time. Like having a commercial break at an exciting time of a TV programme.

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

thats a really smart freakin idea man....they dont go away after a certain amount of time?? i'd be too aftraid to lose them haha

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2013
  6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

on kong I have a world boss,(had) my faction bonus for a 3rd place finish but got kicked out of the faction for killing another member a few times, both calenders, and about 8 bosses i've killed(recently used some to level)

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

After discussing this with a developer, I've moved it to not considering. Because of how achievements are triggered and logged, this would apparently cause a whole host of potential issues, which means it's very unlikely this would ever be implemented. We absolutely appreciate the suggestion and discussion on this though, nice work everyone.