[VC] Cash for achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by kayjay, Sep 21, 2012.

1. kayjay

kayjay Guest

Don't you think its time to update the cash on achievements i mean ie, level 10000 which is a big one , one only gets 10.500 billion it costs us more to heal the rest of the reward stay the same , just think the cash needs to be updated maybe to trillions (crafting costs alone are sky high )

Level 10,000 Completed
    25 Skill Points
    10.500 billion coins
    85,000 XP
    20 Favor Points

2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

10/10, and i belive hitting level 15k is around 15 billion, whats 15 billion coins to a level 15k? like 1/1000 of there income.

I have thought about why the cash is so low for those higher level achivments, but i never thought to suggest raising it. I got a feeling that this will have alot of posts and alot of good ratings.

3. kayjay

kayjay Guest

thx akkhunter :)

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well it's suppose to get tougher as you progress.

Can't give it a 10.

5. Maler

Maler Member

Tougher, but not ludacris :) what's the point of getting some money that's less than what you make in less than a day ?

10 stars from me.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Hey those achievements don't "have to" reward any coin at all.

And then for all that hit those achievements,they would have to get retro coin.

Seems like changing any current achievements would cause some unbalance far as the coin is concerned.

7. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, I think the cash for the achievements could use at least 2 more Zeros. I have a weekly income of over 444T, some Billions for an achievement don't mean a thing there. For the even higher levels this means spare change. They get more money from adventures. With bounties climbing into the higher trillions for starting prices, this reward money doesn't do anything. Hell, even if it was updated to trillions, up to 500T for some higher levels won't upset the balance. After all, Empire in the higher levels costs an arm and a leg. 10 Stars

8. ben

ben Active Member

i agree it way to low it should be a lot higher...i give it a 10 ...

9. alka

alka Banned

I'll give this a "7", because I like the way these speed levellers have poor bounties, mainly through poor payouts on Achievements!

10. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I've never brought in game cash. That's why I buy as much property as I can. Get your income up and you want need to buy online currency.

11. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Reviewing this I'll change it to a 10.

But retro coin would have to be rewarded and that could be quite a chunk.

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

looks fairly positive replys thx everyone thats voted so far :cool:

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me as well, i posted something similar about the hunter challenge coin payouts...its small and so pointlessly ridiculous lol

14. kayjay

kayjay Guest

yes totally agree with you demonik1

15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

ive been going thru and commenting old ideas that are good ones in hopes of getting some kind of idea whats going on with them....anything on this one?