[ZS] CAN'T GET ON ZOMBIESLAYER, MY GAME IS WHITED OUT!

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Maureen, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

My page is white out again, on zombie slayer! Both on Kano play and Facebook! The game is loading but it is all whited out on the page, like someone is blocking it! It did this last week, and I never got an answer from Kano! In fact Kano has not made a replied to me since August! Last week when they whited out the page I got back on and found out I was dead!! Now how do you find out if kano is doing this or it is someone else?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The game is running fine on Facebook and KanoPlay servers 1&2 for me. We are not doing anything to block your game nor do I see any recent errors that might be causing this. I wish I could be of more help but you might want to try a different browser (or Incognito mode) or a different computer.

mi7ch and JADES like this.
  3. Maureen

Maureen Member

I just got on again, Today, it is whited out again!! I have to wait a half hour or hours, until it goes back on!!

4. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

It's better to get off than on, right?

Justin the killer and funnyman like this.
  5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

somewhere around these forums they asked for info when they were trying to reduce the lag.

you might see if you can find that page and see what tools they gave out to look at what's timing out.

Also try running without a blocking program.

And if at work, make sure they aren't blocking certain words or something.

Make sure your java and browser are up to date.

Clear your cache see if that helps.

Try chrome if you can that's what it's supposed to run best on.

Good luck! We have enough finding people we don't want to lose one simply because it won't load!