[ZS] Boxing Week Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Barnacle, Dec 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barnacle

Barnacle Administrator

[​IMG]

'Tis the Season of Giving!

As Christmas draws near, it's time to make sure you get what you really want – exclusive deals and item bundles! From now until December 26th, you will get Specialty Holiday Items with purchases of UN Credit Packs!

There will be new deals throughout the week, so make sure to get into the game to discover your options!

From all of us at Kano, we wish you all the best this holiday season!

2. Fileppo Banana

Fileppo Banana New Member

Is there a achievement award for playing 365 straight? If not there should be because that takes a while to do, obviously, and shows dedication and loyalty to the game.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Joined 3147 days, 22 hours ago hmmm not that I am aware

4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

There are no achievements for consecutive days played milestones

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I wouldn't hold your breath, anyone that's played 50 times is considered a committed player.
    straight from the Kano employee manual (page 17) available on kanoapps.com ...so there you have it...played 5,6,7 years? pfft you're the same as some who's played for 2 months in their eyes :p

PS I know this is a late reply :p but since they done some sort of thread purge recently this is the most recent thread in the announcements forum :p

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That is a pretty broad assumption and what you infer is not exactly truthful. We use that 50 session marker to categorize players who are sticking with the game and have become an active member of the game's community, but that doesn't mean we discount those of you with many years of play. Of course we value players who have been with us for many years and there are a lot of you who have stuck with us for 6+ years now which is incredible. We wouldn't be here without these players and that is not lost on us.

Having said that this thread was about a sale a month ago which has come and gone so I am locking this announcement from further replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.