Bounty costs.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kul Oakenshield, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Untitled.jpg

What in the hell is this bullshit?

2. Ok, let's try this.

Can someone explain to me how the bounty cost is determined from repeated bounties?

The first bounty against me was at 1.8 trillion coins, even though my base is 2.2 trillion.
    The second bounty against me was at 3.2 trillion coins, even though my base is 2.2 trillion.
    The third bounty against me was at 4.7 trillion coins, even though my base is 2.2 trillion.

I'm trying to figure out the pattern here. I bounty hunt a lot and I've seen players get bountied several times. I was under the impression that with a base of 2 trillion, we'll say, that it goes like this:

1st bounty = 2 trillion.
    2nd bounty = 4 trillion.
    3rd bounty = 6 trillion.

So on and so on.

I understand a % is taken out for the game's system, whatever the hell that is.

But my bounty seems to be getting lower and lower as the number of bounties placed on me increases. This is nonsense.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

If no one bounties you within a 23hr period or 24hr period it reverts back to the original bounty amount. Thats why you see some players bounties get so high because it never stops unless no one bounties them for that time period. And its 10 to 15 percent taken off your base cost. If i remember correctly. So whatever it says your bounty is take that percentage off and that will be your actual bounty cost.

4. Tracy Bingham

Tracy Bingham Member

And of course the higher your bounty gets the more money that gets taken for KANO cut... not that the percentage increases, just 10 percent of 100 vs. 10 percent of 1000 is different :)

5. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

The person setting the bounty is paying the full price for each bounty set. A certain percentage comes out from KANO, that is the lower amount your seeing.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Let's not forget one important thing as well.A lower level that's been bountied a few times,the price will rev up rather quickly.A mid level,the price goes up by the base bounty cost I think.A high level,the bounty price goes up I believe 50% or 75% of the base bounty cost.Either way,the higher in level you are,the less your bounty will go up.