[VC] Boss Timer.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Jun 16, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Went through my bosses just a second ago and saw that one of them had expired. You can usually judge when a boss is about to expire by looking at when the battle was started since bosses only last for four days~.

However, if it's possible and accepted by the community, I'd like to see the time remaining on each individual boss on the boss page, as shown in the picture for example.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Actually,not a bad idea.10 stars.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I will also give you a 10. But i doubt kano would cover there artwork. Maybe move the time left on the boss to the right were it says battle started or put it right underneath the battle started days ago

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I agree with Jon, don't want to ruin the artwork but if it is somewhere less invasive then yes a nice idea , for me seeing how many days since it was opened is fine, though, gave it a 7 for now

5. I don't care where they put the timer to be honest. The picture was just a visual example to illustrate the idea in a form other than words.

6. Like this idea, maybe they could have under the 'Bosses' 'Expiring Soon' so you know that a boss is going to be expired soon... they could have it a really eye catching font so you don't miss it lol :)

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

will raise my vote :)

8. Maler

Maler Member

good idea. 10 stars.
    wow, someone gave it 1 star. fudiculous :))