Beat to death, but hear me out.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by God of Bacon, Jun 7, 2013.

1. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

So with myspace closing down ZS, and a very good number of myspace players not liking facebook, they will most likely migrate to kong. However, if they see that we don't even have BA yet will they stay? Regardless if they can even enter or not, are the players who just got their game that they spent 2-3 years on shutdown going to restart on a game that's not finished? It makes more sense to restart on Kong being very new and not as far behind as some of the others, but if they realize their game got dropped and the game they just picked back on up doesn't even have all of the features; that might be the last straw for them.

tl;dr
    If you want to keep the myspace players put BA in Kong.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

You do realize that ZS is not the only game in town lol there are three others VC ,PC, etc which are not even on there yet, but hopefully will be a option for those players also.

3. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Yes I realize this, but keeping every person counts. Not sure if BA is there for LCN yet, but if not they could use it. Seriously though, how hard would it be to add a feature that is already developed and running on another platform? I also think they should open up VC and PC on kong too, but not sure if they'll go for that.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I think that may have been the plan for the future ( could be wrong) But I think maybe the future is knocking at the door now.

5. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

of corse there been a BA kong is revelatory new it will take time for players to pass level 750

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Not sure about MW, but on ZS we already have over 100 active players high enough for arena. We can play BA right now if Kano would just put it in. It's already developed, and people want it.

7. Liza2

Liza2 New Member

t makes more sense to restart on Kong being very new and not as far behind as some of the others, but if they realize their game got dropped and the game they just picked back on up doesn't even have all of the features; that might be the last straw for them.