battle arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RAGM, Jun 6, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

when is it coming to ZS?? its allrdy out for PC and VC any date on ZS yet?

2. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

It will be there soon RAGM they are just running the test phases of it to find out all the kinks. From being in the 1st arena in Pirate Clan and then just watching everyone's feedback on the viking clan arena they have improved a lot of the kinks out of it more then when it first started in pirate clan. I am assuming they are looking over the feedback an issues right now they came across in viking this time and then it once they fix the issues they are still seeing it will come into zombie slayer. Once they have set a specific date i will give you a heads up if they do not get it on the forums first.

3. RAGM

RAGM Member

any word yet lol???

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Next week I believe but you will have to wait for the TGIF! :)

5. RAGM

RAGM Member

lol just want it out allrdy aha. been hearing about it for so long want to actually use it rofl. better be out next week or ill be very upset aha :p

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We can get it out next week if you promise to get 10 inactive friends to join in on it, if you can't then we can't commit to it ;)

7. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry RAGM Dylan beat me to it. It will be live in 3 odd days look in zombie slayer right now it shows the arena in the battle page if your above the level requirement click to join in so when it starts you will automatically be added into the arena. If you do not join within that time frame before it starts then you will have to wait till the next arena begins