Battle Arena fight list

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Grand Master Fielding, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Does KANO want to fix the fight list on Kano Server 2? It's not refreshing well. I keep getting the same 2-5 people showing on the fight list - has happened for quite some time. Multiple times. I can't have killed everyone haha.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mine isn't refreshing properly at times as well on FB VC. Seen 4 or 5, hit refresh, no change, wait 30 secs click again full list, etc.

3. Grand Master Fielding

This has been occurring on and off for several hours. Started fine - first hour or so all was good. Now same problem over and over again.

4. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

My fight list works fine, but my hunter challenge is not loading, so I have to click in the dark trying to find a target..

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureBA.PNG

Refresh page
    CaptureBA1.PNG

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just noticed this as well, how is it that I can enable defense mode while unconscious? Not sure if it's still counting down or not.
    CaptureBA2.PNG

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yo, Smack, big glitch on that, this is pic upon sudden death re-healing CaptureBA.PNG
    Lost 1 hour 27 mins for that little test click (Actually 1 hr 22 mins, enabled defense 1 time in sudden death)

8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

who cares? the arena is screwed up worse than it was before. but it sounds like the vocal minority likes it better, so there you go.

Demonik1 likes this.
  9. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Im so glad i havent played in the last 3 BA's...still a damn mess...so i will still be sitting it out !...one of my fav sub games in VC...still ruined...:eek:

10. Grand Master Fielding

Jaeger - I don't prefer this new arena to the original. The original was still the best. This is just better than what they had done to it 2 months ago. I was so freakin pissed about that (and a few other things) that I was ready to quit.

Birkebeiner and kevinmalo like this.
  11. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

i'm getting no more than 2-3 opp on the fight list. ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

sigh, updated it about 10x...same 2 over and over

13. Ron Haht

Ron Haht New Member

When I go back after 30 min. there is no one there to battle! I've tried 3 times.

14. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Did you try refreshing the list? That works for me when I go back in.

15. Ron Haht

Ron Haht New Member

Yes, when I refreshed I was unconscious and had to wait 30 min. Went back and same problem.

16. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

on kong, yes....kano2 no problems