Are battle arenas worth it to join...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vic, Mar 12, 2015.

?

...if you can't get a ranking?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  3. Please see post to thread for details.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vic

Vic Active Member

i received a ranking in every arena except for the last one. now i'm wondering if it's worth it to keep joining without having a realistic chance at ANY kind of reward. thoughts?

2. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

You get a reward just for joining not bad for not having to play it!!!!

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

You need to actually play now to get a ranking, the days of getting the minimum 100 attacks in and riding it out in defense mode are over :p

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

i did well more than 100 attacks, that's why i'm asking. it seems as if you don't do at least 3,000 attacks and get at least 3 kills, there's no point to even joining. or am i missing something?

5. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

Joining gives a small amount of free EXP, so why not? Besides, if you don't get a rank, you can still have had several attacks and maybe even a kill. Those performances give you achievements;) So you should ALWAYS join the battle arena.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  6. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

you want a good ranking now you have to put in the stam... 4-5k att's should get you in the reward tiers on FB/ZS.... you want top 50 you're going to have to use UN more than likely...

The Navigator likes this.
  7. Vic

Vic Active Member

that's my point. if you don't have the stam, and you don't feel like spending to buy more, you can't do very well. so if you can't do very well against the credit card players that do spend, there's not any point in even trying, is there?

8. Vic

Vic Active Member

i wonder how many of the "yes" votes think you should join just to get the free xp at the start? that's not an incentive for me. i can click on a challenge help and get that.

9. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i actually do okay in the arenas. but if i couldn't get a ranking without spending money, i wouldn't bother. i say let the credit cards have it if they really want it that bad.

10. Survival Streak 0

a week before the arena, change your daily reward to stamina, save 'em up...collect if/when needed during arena.

11. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

i do that, but it's still not enough. i'll give it another shot. but it seems that credit card players dominate the arenas, just like the game in general.

12. Survival Streak 0

I've not tried it myself, I'm going to next time though...I always manage to rank if I actually play and I've never spent UN during an arena.

13. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think it is worth it to join. I have not whipped out the ole credit card for the arenas in a long time, and I do fairly well most of the time. I do tend to get a few stam refills, but it comes from using the FPs I have made in between arenas. Now my idea of doing fairly well might be different than the higher level players, but I tend to make some good rewards off the event. If I were not getting a decent ranking, I still think it would be worth it as far as being able to gain some good levels if that is what a person would like to do.

14. The Navigator

How does one actually save the rewards? I tried it once but it didn't work.

15. Survival Streak 0

simply don't collect, you can save 7 days worth, but if you don't collect before the 8th day..you lose it all

The Navigator likes this.
  16. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't know if you lose it all after 7 days, but you definitely cannot save more than 7 days' worth. i would definitely save up your dailies to get as much free stamina to use for the arenas as you can. maybe that will help you get a chance at a ranking.

Kirsten and The Navigator like this.
  17. The Navigator

Do you mean that after the 50% boost comes, I have to take them?

18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I believe so. If you don't collect them after the 7th day, you don't lose them as long as you continue to log in each day, but you can't have more than 7 days' worth saved at a time. So if you don't use them after 7 days, you won't get any more until you do.

Kirsten and The Navigator like this.
  19. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I won't even sign up for the free bonus XP anymore. I hate them as they currently are and won't participate.

20. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

It doesnt matter if you place or not just joining and playing some is worth it. The xp payout per stamina is better than any in the game bar none. So sign up use ur stamina that you have and you will have more xp then you would not joining.