Anyone minding the store?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jillian Thyra Johansson, Nov 18, 2012.

1. I'm told all the apps are giving out error messages. I know for a fact PC and VC are. Is anyone at the switch at Kano. I know it's late on a Saturday night, but is someone fixing the problem? I know some people are still trying to get the rest of their daily points!!!

2. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

Mob Wars and Zombie Slayer is also giving the same error messages.

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

in PC it shows all the bosses are dead when they arent lol

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There are some server issues happening at the moment. The Dev's know about them and are working on a fix.

5. They appear to be fixed, for the most part, in VC and PC.....however, I know of at least two people who were unable to get all of their daily pts. in several apps. I had JUST gotten mine when they went down. Those two people aren't very happy about it.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It was some bad timing for it to happen, I will pass on the the Devs about people missing daily GP because of it.

7. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I never got all mine points in for all the apps on MySpace versions. :(

8. ZS appears to be down again.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

There ALL down again.

For once I have to agree.

"Anyone minding the store?"

10. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Down for me to, though its not the whole game, its only certain pages/people. Like the rival clan page says i have no rivals, when like 10 minutes ago i was being attacked by 3 people.

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

They are doing work to a database atm. Sit tight for a bit shouldn't be long.

12. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey everyone, I deleted a bunch of stuff in here that didn't have anything to do with the OP, and was trending towards being two players insulting eachother. Please remember to keep things on-topic, civil, and awesome here in the forums.

13. Okay, Kano, enough!!!! Constant refreshing all week long AGAIN! I'm on myspace. Do you need to kick them in the butt again or is it your issue? This happens EVERY weekend but usually clears up during the week. Not this week however. I guess cuz no one has complained yet? I'm not the only one in my guild having this problem, I asked around to be sure before I said anything. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Why ain't I lagging?

If it's that many players.......then you would think alot more would be effected...

15. OMG!!! Are you kidding me? The battle arena is down mere minutes after it started!!!! KANO, I hope you're paying attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I just got back and it is down, i heard its happening on FB also.

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They are working on it, sorry for the inconvenience