[All] (All Games) Adjust the World Boss Power Attacks

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Das liebe Beil, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

With the glaring loss of activity on the World Bosses, I'd suggest that the Power Attack Unlocks are made easier.

Examples: MS PC has seldom over 1000 players hitting the World Boss. The World Bosses on MS and FB haven't unlocked the more powerful power attacks in months.

It's a simple fact that the full unlocks for Power Attacks are more than unlikely to happen anytime this decade as the games seem to be losing Players.

A second thing that might entice players to hit the World Boss more often could be the following. The rewards can be achieved multiple times, maybe up to 5 times. For example: Obsidian Dagger Minimum attacks: 3 would become 2x Obsidian Dagger Minimum Attacks 28. 3x Obsidian Dagger Minimum Attacks 53. And so on. I'm pretty sure it would entice many players to try and get as many attacks as possible in to get loads of items.

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, especially with the rewards being craftable now that makes perfect sense.

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I like the idea of multiple awards of the lower items. In your battle list the lower/weaker ones drop out of use so you need more of them to upgrade and get them back into use again. If we were able to earn larger quantities of them with our multiple attacks then we can upgrade them to elite & legendary to make them useful again. I generally hit the World Boss 50-60 times but only earn one of each gift. Earning more would be great and very useful. I give a 10 for this.

4. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Thanks for the Support, people. Anyone else having thoughts/ideas?